Position- Process Executive Voice
Division- International Voice Process
Position count- 20
Location- Gurugram, India
Reporting Structure- Manager
Interview Process- F2F/Telephonic
Key Responsibility Area:
The fundamental duties & tasks the define the job are:
- Responsible for inbound & outbound calls with end customers to resolve customer queries.
- Responsible for reverting customer queries via email.
- Gather appropriate data from the internal tools to substantiate transaction validity, evaluated information gathered & determine the appropriate course of action.
- Responsible for providing high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries and customer requests.
- Education Graduate
- Strong verbal & written Communication Skills.
- Flexible to work in 24- 7 shift timings.
Minimum 6-Months experience in US or UK customer care support.
- Graduate with excellent verbal English communication skills.
- Comfortable with working in a 24/7 environment.
- Candidate should be comfortable with working from office.
- Fully vaccinated.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Follow required procedure & guidelines
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- Strong verbal & written communication skills along with active listening
- Good Analytical skills
- Quick Learning Ability
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities & manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance
- Two weekly offs 5 days working and 2 Week Offs
- Hassle-free transit to work Cab facility available for pick & drop