Responsible for supporting day-to-day operations of the systems within the scope of the System
- Assist customers with technical questions and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Install and maintain all Windows Servers Hardware
and Software, as well as administer and ensure server availability.
- Perform security updates, optimizations, and daily reports, as well as server migration, cPanel,
and Plesk account migration.
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by collaborating with L2 Support.
- Troubleshooting windows servers and applications, as well as server space, memory, and CPU
- Troubleshooting mail server difficulties and mail-related issues.
- Perform daily backups of servers, ensuring that all necessary file system and system data is
successfully backed up to the appropriate storage location.
- Proactively manage Infrastructure services: Storage, Server, Cloud Workloads, Networking, Operating Systems, Directory Services, Server Virtualization, System backup and restore, System and Network Monitoring, application installation and configuration.
- Working knowledge of VMWare ESXi, KVM or similar server virtualization solutions. Administration of VMWare and Hyper-V environment, P2V or V2V
- Troubleshooting of Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File / Print Server / Mail Server / Office 365 / Antivirus / wsus and Storage
- Able To Understand Network Device And Their Functionality i.e., Switch, Modem, Manage Switch, Firewalls, Routers
- Anti-Virus, Issue Handling, Adaptations, Tracing Infection On Different Av Applications
- Middleware version control/upgrade, and patch test and maintenance.
- Always maintain a professional attitude and provide excellent customer service
- Resolving the technical issues through Phone, chat, and email communication channels.
- Collaborate with members of the Technical Support team to efficiently manage client
complaints and escalate as needed.
- Monitor usage, performance, and/or availability through monitoring tools.
- Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team .Roles and Responsibilities
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us