Raptor Supplies is a leading e-commerce portal offering more than 7,50,000 high-quality MRO products and industrial supplies to SMEs, and large corporate and public-sector organizations in the UK, Ireland, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The company's offerings include a broad range of abrasives, cleaning tools, electrical equipment, fasteners, hand tools, hardware, lab supplies, lighting solutions, material handling, and machining tools from more than 2400 renowned brands across the globe.
- Take responsibility for the creative design vision from concept to completion
- Translate brand objectives and audience needs into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams
- Produce comprehensive creative briefs to help guide design execution and obtain explicit approval from key stakeholders at key product stages
- Ensure UX specifications, marketing/communication messaging, accessibility requirements, and brand standards meet or exceed expectations in design deliverables.
- Apply industry best practices in user interface and interactive design
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in UI/UX Designing.
- E-commerce experience is a must.
- Expert-level experience with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Figma & other related software.
- Experience in digital design (understanding of design systems, responsive, front-end technologies, accessibility standards, etc. )
- Strong ability to quickly generate key design ideas