Front End/Full Stack Developer
In this role you will be working on web applications, enhancements, and developments to existing systems. Should have functional knowledge and capabilities for all aspects of building the product. He/She will work with cross-functional teams on a website or an application to build complete solutions from start to finish. Will be a challenging role as you will be working with a wide range of technologies and cross-functional teams.
Duties & responsibilities:
Key performance Indicators:
1. Translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web/mobile interface.
2. Ability to co-operate with designers to match their visual design intent.
3. Capable of ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
4. Ability to write complex scripts and ensuring it works across all browsers in web and mobile space.
5. Optimizing application for efficiency and scalability
6. Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
7. Delivering solutions on time and in scope and adhere to strict delivery schedules.
8. Research and assist in developing methodologies, standards, and best practices for the group.
1. Strategic nature
2. Team Player with a ‘can do’ attitude
3. Highly motivated
1. Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions to pixel perfect precision
3. Knowledge of responsive design and development.
4. Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
5. Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
6. Good understanding of web accessibility and SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
7. Adapt quickly to new web design and application trends
8. Ability to work on multiple projects
9. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, our sales team, designers, and developers
Graduate in any stream