- Statistical forecast generation basis on Demand history, event planning
- Preparation of consensus forecast with country partners
- Operational Support to create demand forecasts by country for a given business line by using
- Support in forecast analysis- forecast consumption, accuracy, MI analysis etc.
- Upload of forecasts in appropriate tool within deadlines.
- Uploading the various planning parameter data into the system at agreed frequencies and
- Review of ordering sheets, DRP sheets, Inventory, Sales reports on regular basis and analyse the
reports and arrange them in the useful manner.
- Review of PO ageing, customer orders,
- ETA communication to country partners
- Follow up with sourcing partners on supply availability
- Timely and Error free communication of POs to Vendor
✔ Provide insights to answer key Supply Chain business questions and anticipate
opportunities based on analytical, data, and business knowledge
✔ Reporting ownership of monthly performance for company KPI/ metrics – Balanced
Responsible for providing insights and analytics from reports and business needs in
support of the Supply Chain.
✔ Deliver internal continuous improvement projects, with a focus on automation to churn
out report faster, and driving operational improvements
✔ Participate & contribute in discussions in various company performance meetings and
be prepared to present results at all levels of the organization.
✔ Analyse historical to identify trends, variances and benchmarks, and communicate
findings to key stakeholders
✔ Provide weekly reports to the Supply Chain team on areas of opportunity for contracting
✔ Create reports and maintains management reports as directed by the Regional / global or
✔ Promotes alignment by understanding and communicating customer needs and
requirements throughout the organization
✔ Support ad hoc Supply Chain data analysis requests on an as-needed basis. Knowledge and Skills:
✔ Analytical capabilities (SAS/MiniTab/Statistical packages). Able to relate data to business
situation (Tableau, Microsoft visuals)
✔ Knowledge of Alytryx, Power BI, Tableau (hands-on) experience. Qlikview, Machine
Learning would be added advantages.
✔ Proficient in MS-Office. Hands - on with advanced MS-Excel, knowledge of macros /
VBA, Data Lake SQL, is a must.
✔ Preferable Experience in SAP (or current equivalent integrated Global ERP/ supply chain
✔ Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks; bring structure to abstract
✔ Ability to work in teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
✔ High degree of self-management, drive and self-motivation personal organization skills