We are hiring Data Analyst for one of our clients. Position Overview
- Team Leader – Data Analytics will be part of Business Excellence team
- The role will manage few data analysts to drive all the data analytics and reporting
initiatives across BUs.
- The role will provide meaningful insights to the business based on the data analytics
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Meet the complex reporting and analytics requirements from the business
- Data visualization using Tableau
- Contribute to all the process improvement and automation initiatives
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security,
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Review and interpret complex data to analyze patterns and trends in the data sets
Hands-on experience on data analytics tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Engage and collaborate with Stakeholders to understand user requirements and deliver
as per expectation. leveraging data analytic tools like Tableau and advanced excel.
Leverage tools like Tableau to automate activities leading to efficiency and better
- Must have ability to multi-task and work in fast paced/time sensitive environment to
- Design MIS Reporting and Dashboards, Standardizing reporting process and formats. Qualifications
- Candidate must have a graduate degree.
- Should have 4 to 6 Years of experience in driving the data analytics in a cross
functional environment Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent knowledge in Tableau
- Excellent knowledge in advanced Excel
- Six sigma knowledge is preferred
- Excellent command on English languageExcellent Team Player and Team Management capabilities
- Individual should have strong analytical, problem solving, people management and
- Excellent command on MS Office
- Flexible to work in different shifts