About Infra.Market :
Infra.Market is a technology company changing the way the construction materials ecosystem operates. We are one of the fastest growing unicorns in India. Construction & Infrastructure is one of the industries with complex problems in Supply Chain and we are fundamentally reengineering the way construction materials get manufactured, procured, distributed and transported.
Our Customers include the biggest names in India & the World- The LafargeHolcim Group, JSW Group, The Tatas, KEC and many others. We are backed by some of the world's top marquee funds in our journey to create transparency and standardization to an otherwise opaque industry.
Location : Bengaluru
Your responsibilities :
- Understand the business context and build high quality code using proven design and architectural patterns.
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements.
- Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design.
- Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently.
- Participate in a high paced and fluid environment applying agile software development principles with immediate business impact.
- Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science).
What are we looking for :
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, data structures.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks like React,
- React Native, Angular.
Job Description : Software Engineer - Mobile and Web Apps
- Experience working in software development with one or more of the following
- Experience in building and deploying mobile/web applications.
- Must have hands on experience in Restful APIs.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and prioritization.
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Good to have skills :
- Understanding of End-to-End lifecycle of product/feature.
- Experience in event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks.
- Exposure to business process and workflow automation.
- Working experience in process-driven and data-intensive business applications.
Professional traits :
- Self-motivated, persistent, and - Never Give Up- attitude.
- Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a team.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.