1) Manage and develop a team of individual contributors in support of product development.
2) Identify and recommend opportunities for product enhancements and business requirements.
3) Determine appropriate strategy and actions to meet moderate to high- risk deliverables.
4) Collaborate and consult with product managers, analysts and delivery leads.
5) Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy.
6) Contribute to and champion the product vision and strategy
7) Lead opportunity discovery work, using data, insights and customer feedback to identify and prioritize new opportunities, features or fixes.
8) Uses data/insights to prioritize requirements, ensuring teams are building products that are loved by our customers and drive value.
9) Accountable for creating and developing the product road map for your product area.
10) Employ a hypothesis-driven approach to tackle complex problems using qualitative and/or quantitative research methods
11) Advocate for customer perspective, amplifying customer empathy throughout product development and delivery