UX Lead for one the Leading technology services organization
Role Description & Responsibilities :
- Managing Front-End (Design/Web//Mobile) team
- Providing technical leadership to the engineers and be accountable for the technical decision made on your team
- Work closely cross-functional teams to create a meaningful vision and roadmap for the team -once a feature ships, you'll pay close attention to the impact of the work, and iterate towards a successful outcome.
- Single point of contact for the account from offshore Work with HR and Hiring teams in ensuring the timely fulfilment of resource needs
- Grow, educate, hire, and retain a high-performing team with high delivery cadence in an agile environment
- Build of culture of engineering excellence with a focus on performance, scalability, privacy, and security
Skills & Competencies :
- Overall experience of 18+ years in software service
- 5+ years of hands on experience across the front-end technologies listed below.
- Should have good understanding a spectrum of technologies at varying degrees of expertise to architect, design and delivery highly engaging user experiences (AR/VR/XR technologies)