What are we looking for?
With over 25 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world. We're currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team!
Working in collaboration with the North American team, the Marketing Manager’s role is to ensure clear vision for the marketing department developing and delivering a fully integrated marketing strategy for RamSoft, expressed and executed through the marketing team members.
If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
Note: Schedule adjustments will sometimes be required in order to accommodate meetings with our North American team.
What will you do?*
Oversee and develop marketing strategy
- Create and publish a wide range of marketing materials in line with marketing plans
- Develop effective marketing metrics and review effectiveness of marketing channels
- Manage marketing and advertising strategies and projects to achieve sales and marketing objectives
- Coordinate and manage all marketing consultants
- Lead and own the development of marketing business cases
- Approve all content marketing materials
- Develop and maintain annual marketing budget
- Lead collateral development in support of new marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with product marketing and marketing communications teams to streamline operational processes
- Align department with RamSoft goals and marketing KPI’s
- Provide guidance to marketing team in order to ensure department is focused on mission statement when writing
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for company based on annual objectives and budget
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Plan, oversee, and measure success of marketing campaigns, events & trade shows
- Create, oversee and approve design, production and distribution of company’s electronic and print materials, editing/revising as needed
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve recognition
- Manage and delegate marketing team members to ensure all deadlines are met and have a clear understanding of objectives and timelines
- Work with external vendors/agency recruits when needed to ensure projects are completed on time
- Research new marketing opportunities and technology in order to improve department’s performance
- Analyze and monitor competitive environment and trends
- Manage and motivate marketing team ensuring completion of projects. Provide guidance and growth opportunities.
- Work with Human Resources to manage departmental tasks such as hiring of new team members, employee reviews/one-on-one chats, departmental meetings, terminations, etc.’
Train new hires when new resources added to Bangalore team
- Perform other related duties as required
What will you bring to RamSoft?*
6-8 years of experience working in related job
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- WordPress, HTML, Java Script and CSS experience would be an asset
- Experience interpreting technical language and targeting healthcare audience would be an asset
- High level of communication skills, written and verbal, is required in order to interact with internal and external personnel
- Extensive organizational, time management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage team and department
What will make you really stand ou?*
- Experience in a healthcare IT environment
- Experience in a SaaS environment
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs._
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple LocationsFound this job inappropriate? Report to us