Required Qualifications & Skills
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E./ M.Tech or MCA
The role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
- 4+ years professional software development experience in developing large scale, mission critical
and high availability enterprise level web applications using WebSphere platform.
- Should have experience as Java Full Stack Developer.
- Should have strong experience in core java.
- Should be Proficient with Web Services - SOAP & REST, Microservices
- Hands on experience in following J2EE Frameworks - Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Integrations
/ Batch/ MVC, Struts, Hibernate etc.
- Integration experience with Middleware / Data Power, MQ, Web Services and Java, SAP or other
ERP, CRM systems such as SFDC.
- Experience with Servers - JBoss EAP, Tomcat, Websphere.
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle 11g.
- Prefer to have experience of Build - Maven, Ant, Jenkins etc.
- Hands on experience with GIT
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work with various teams on Web design, requirements/specifications definition,
analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation,
performance tuning and deployment.
- Ability to work independently in new projects or enhancements.
- Ability to effectively translate between business and technical language.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed projects teams