Degree - B.Tech/B.E + MBA in IT or finance
Experience - 0-1 year
Technical skills - Basic knowledge in coding Location - Kurla, Mumbai
Role Summary :
The Analyst position will be based in Mumbai and be part of the Portfolio Management Group. He / She will work closely with the Investment Committee to provide oversight of a sophisticated quantitative investment process covering data management, forecast models, risk management models, portfolio construction and trading.
- Keep close track of quantitative investment process with respect to data, forecast models, risk management and trading
- Develop the model to measure and review trading costs and trading algorithms to improve execution
- Develop analytics, charts and reports to monitor live portfolio performance and provide inputs on improving the same
- Work with close knit team of senior researchers, data scientists and technologists to evaluate and improve processes.
- Work with the Investor Relations Team to engage with client and respond to their requests
Qualifications - M.B.A in Finance, B.E in Computers or B.SM.S in Economics, Quantitative or Scientific discipline.
- Pursuing CFA, FRM or CAIA is beneficial
- Diligent, self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ready to provide periodic coverage during the night from 2 am to 6am in rotation with other team members to cover Australia, Japan and East Asian markets.