Job description - Angular
1) Experience in developing Web Applications with Angular / React JS
2) Hands on Knowledge on AWS/Azure Cloud Services
4) Familiarity on backend & Database - Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB.
5) Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
6) Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
7) Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
8) Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
9) Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
10) Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository.
11) Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and test applications.
12) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
13) Candidate must be self learner and hard worker with good communication skills
Required Candidate profile