- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills. Business
Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹800,000.00 per year
- What is your CCTC?
- What is your expected CTC?
- What is your notice period?
- Business development: 5 years (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Required)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us