Quest Diagnostics HTAS (QD Healthcare Technology Analytics & Solutions) India Pvt Ltd:
- Quest Diagnostics has headquarters in the U.S. and operations in India, Ireland, and Mexico.
- QD is a US-Based healthcare company founded in 1967. New York City, United States
- Quest Diagnostics is an American clinical laboratory.
- One of the Worlds leading Diagnostics Information providers with 50,000+ Employees.
- As a Fortune 500 Company, (2021) Full-year revenues of $10.79 billion.
Role: Sr Analyst
Total IT Exp:
Current CTC: LPA
Expected CTC: LPA
Notice Period (if serving please mention the exact date):
Open for relocation (If outstation):
Is any other offer in hand?:
Open for shift timings (Yes/No): Yes: 1 PM to 10 PM
Are you willing to work from an office in a Hybrid model? (Yes/No): (Weekly Thrice): Yes
Software Engineer III
Work as part of an agile team to design and implement new features and technologies. Possessing strong problem-solving skills. Aptitude of learning and using frameworks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the understanding of how applications interact in an enterprise environment, where different technologies are involved.
- Communicate to stakeholders clearly and concisely. This involves figuring out what stakeholders need in the context of how applications interact with each other.
- Develop key product features, demonstrate understanding of how a framework works, such as debugging source code. Avoid reinventing the wheel”.
- Take ownership of small size projects and customer support issues. Ensure timely and quality delivery of functionality and support ticket resolution.
- Look for the right technical solutions as opposed to fixing the symptoms.
- Experience working with frameworks such as Spring.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment where multiple applications interact with each other.
Technical Skills Required:
- Professional experience with Java and Spring
- SQL skills to work with relational databases
- Some experience on Git/HTML/CSS/REST
- Some experience on authentication protocols such as SSO, OIDC.
Clear, concise communication skills. Self-motivating.
Takes ownership of tasks assigned. Willingness to dig into a framework or a complex project to find answers.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us