Job Summary :
- Quantsapp is India's first and largest Option Analytics Platform on mobile. The company is backed by Industry veterans with over 15 years of experience in derivatives and are known media personalities. We're looking for passionate candidates looking to be part of the journey and grind.
- The candidate will be part of a startup, taking care of incoming business & building relationships with potential clients & CM.
- All products & services are highly niche. Candidate will undergo training in Options and will have exposure to Derivative analysis through our training programs.
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Handling Incoming and Outbound Business.
2. Providing Application Demos to potential clients.
3. Build Relationships with clients/companies.
4. New initiatives in growing business with a quantifiable end product.
5. Taking part in Marketing Strategies.
Required Skills :
1. Excellent Communication skills with good command in English (Any other languages known will be an added advantage)
2. Logical thinker with good presence of mind.
3. Persuasive in Nature.
4. Good negotiation skills
5. The candidate should be target driven with a positive attitude.
6. Open to learning new things.
1. Hardcore Options/Derivative Knowledge during the course of employment.
2. Work with the industries best.
3. Get to be part of a largest analytical hub in India which is now growing globally.
4. Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes.
- Mandatory Work From Office, located in Andheri east (Mumbai)