Job Title : Digital Marketing Lead
About Quantsapp Private Limited :
- Founded in 2016, Quantsapp is now India's Largest Option Analytics platform. Our application has been made to enable a systematic and smooth experience, making it easier for option enthusiasts to trade. We have more than 75 Analytical tool which cater data needs of all kinds of Option Traders.
- Our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, into the dynamic and technology-driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that Quantsapp's core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course, fun are never compromised.
Hard work pays off : we have more than 10,00,000 (and counting!) users of our application within such a short span of time. Currently, we are not only expanding our business in Mumbai, but we are also widening our horizons globally.
For more details about our company & our products, the links are provided below :
Website : https://www.quantsapp.com/
Application : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantsapp.qapp
1. Create and execute Whitehat strategies to increase the number of backlinks to increase organic traffic.
2. Promote content produced by the content team to increase traffic and visibility (Organic)
3. Responsible for development of roadmap and planning for organic marketing channels of SEO and Social Media
4. Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy.
5. Support growth in organic site traffic and optimize site conversions by closely working with internal teams to ensure we adopt all possible tools and best practices that are available across existing organization
6. Set standards for strategy, planning, analysis, and recurring execution
7. Share weekly performance reports with the entire team and provide actionable recommendations.
8. Stay up to date on competitive landscape and identify areas of opportunity.
9. Provide suggestions for improvement thereby generating positive results
1. 2+ years of organic marketing experience and analysis for highly-relevant B2C businesses.
2. Data-driven decision maker, experienced in conversion analysis.
3. Experience in building backlinks and promoting content (Organic)
4. Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypotheses for constant and fast iteration testing.
5. Strong analytical and communication skills.
CTC Offered : Upto INR 6.5 LPA
Job Location : Andheri East, Mumbai