Experience Range: 5 to 10 Years (Associate CSP / CSP / Sr. CSP)
Roles and responsibilities:
As part of the core sales and GTM team of Quantiphi, the CSP will be responsible for execution of end-to-end sales process in a B2B environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Managing customer communication and relationships.
- Engage and drive end-to-end pre-sales activities for business development for the company in the Data Science and Applied AI domain.
- Ability to research, identify and prospect full range - Proficient in developing business collaterals based on latest developments in AI to showcase the potential of ML & AI for the enterprise.
- Experience in handling or being hands-on for analytical/machine learning projects (Good to have).
- Work in conjunction with the Solution Architects and Data Science teams to gather, analyze and prospect business problems to be solved using large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data and develop of point of view to build a solution for the problems.
- Applying the right analysis frameworks to develop creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Planning and executing both short-term and long-range projects. Manage teamwork and client expectations.
- Challenge and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with ambitious and novel solutions.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities. Identify key customer technical objections and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments and manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- This includes understanding, analyzing and prospecting complex business problems to be solved using Data solutions & AI Applications in a variety of industries including Healthcare, Media, BFSI, CPG, Retail and many others.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
You would be involved in the development of new business opportunities and value-added services which requires a high level of creativity, learning potential and deep quantitative subject matter expertise and therefore self-driven individuals willing to learn on the go would be preferred.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Good communication, abstraction, analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience of B2B sales, customer communication and relationship management.
- Experience and knowledge of critical phases of the sales process which includes requirement gathering, sales planning, solution scoping, proposal writing and presentation.
- Data driven mindset. Your plans and actions are backed by not just gut feeling but also
- customer/industry/market research.
- Knowledge and willingness to learn and apply emerging trends in business research, data science,
- Machine learning Artificial Intelligence, Cloud.
- Excellent aptitude in business analysis and awareness of quantitative analysis techniques.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and excellent articulation skills.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with a cross functional team
- Experience with sales reporting.
- Self-driven and strong aptitude to work in an entrepreneurial , fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and a passion for developing new value-added AI based solutions for clients across a variety of industries.