- Minimum 2 to 3 Experience as IT Desktop Support Engineer
- Excellent teamwork skills with a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, reliability, and commitment
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows Desktops and the ability to resolve problems
- Basic Computer Hardware awareness; any related professional courses on same Proficiency would be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly
- Good technical knowledge, skills and hands on experience of Software - Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, etc
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong prioritization skills and able to follow process
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Technical support to the users via Remote Control or Phone or in Person for software and hardware issues
- Coordination with Technical Leads, other support teams, Service providers and hardware vendors for timely resolution of cases as per specified SLAs
- L1 level technical support and monitoring for other IT Infrastructure and Services like Network, Security, Data Centre operations, Server administration and Endpoint Management
- Other jobs falling in the ambit of IT / IT support / Services as assigned by CARE Team
- Escalating the issue to Concerned Teams, Network and Server owners when it requires
- Updating the IP Subnet Scan Database
- Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
- Strong prioritization skills with a clear ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written), Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, DNS and DHCP
- Strong documentation skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Implementing and maintaining backup schedules.
- Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops (Windows and MAC)
- Good analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Quick decision maker.
- Dedicated towards work.
- Target oriented.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems (IS) / Computer Science (CS) / Information Technology (IT)