3 Must Have Skills:
1. Test environment Management: planning and delivery on programmes/ projects
2. Mobile Network technology and labs ecosystem experience
3. Experienced in TEMS tools ITIL; Plutora,Enov8, ALM, ITIL- certification
Experience level 7-9 years Role purpose: Delivery of end to end test environments for the Mobile Core and Radio Access network programmes for Telco Responsibilities accountability:
1. Environment Delivery Management ( strategic projects, proof of concepts, partner delivery)
2. Management and support of all environments through the life of each project/programme, through process and governance frameworks.
3. Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key business customers/stakeholders. Ensure the impact of decisions and activities are understood and accepted by the customer and resources are directed to deliver to agreed time, cost, and quality.
4. Support cross functional communities to work together in order to deliver best in class physical environments, core, access and transport elements, as appropriate, as well as the products and services to protect the customer experience.
5. Ensure changes and enhancements to the test network and services in relation to strategic programmes are implemented professionally with minimal risk and minimal service disruption in order to reduce time to provision or maintain
6. Accountable for ensuring sufficient project handover once projects have launched to live.
Knowledge & experience: