Overview - We always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the user’s perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day. The Android and iOS mobile applications are used by millions of people around the world and are some of India’s best known and most loved applications and we’re looking for someone to lead the engineering teams that build these apps.
Role - We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs.
What you will do in this role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Review requirements, design specifications, propose solutions and implementation.
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements.
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goal.
What you should have
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and system administration.
- Experience in Micro services, Serverless applications, Container-based applications.
- Strong Experience on AWS cloud (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, Dynamo DB).
- Good understanding of Devops, Apache Kafka.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools like Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us