Job Title : Product Manager
Job Location : Andheri (E), Mumbai
- Responsible for choosing targets, deciding on focus metrics of Indian product team. Responsible for driving the process in the Product team in India (3 team members).
- Localization of global developed features and parts of the Product for Indian division.
- Scaling up/rolling out global solutions for Indian market (develop guidelines, supervise implementation, etc)
Creating business value by Product, Operations and Sales processes automation & optimization as per regional project requirements (design > experiment > optimization / automation)
- Creation and prioritization of technical tasks for the Development department according to the plan of Indian Division
- Analysis, testing and feedback for globally developed features and Product parts from the perspective of the value for the Indian Division.
- Coaching and support of the India Division teams on working with the product.
- Synchronization of the processes between the global stakeholders: Indian Division, Global Product team, Global Finance team, other Regional Divisions.
- Guiding the Product experimenting process in India: design, analysis and implementation of experiments aimed to improve country performance metrics and finding new growth opportunities.
- Market research
- Regular analysis of the team's work and development of recommendations and improvements based on Analytics and various metrics performance.
- Responsible for development of the product operations team in India.
Education in any of: management in technological systems, engineering, business, marketing, software development, information systems, technical design, product marketing, product development, project management
- Work experience either as a rollout manager or project manager or product manager, software application development, etc. starting from 3 years.
- Analytical, data-driven, metrics-oriented
- High level of communication skills
- Coaching skills
- Enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Attention to details
- Can work with feedback and ready to give feedback to the team
- Ability to express the idea clearly or defend the point of view, persuasion.
- Follow through on commitments and follow ups
- Experience Minimum - 4 yrs
- Preferred Candidate - Logistics and IT