6 months - 1.5 years
Jaipur/Remote for those staying outside Rajasthan
- Strong knowledge in both web and mobile application development.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience to write detailed design documentation, and functional specifications for application development.
- Write well designed, efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work with other senior Developers to resolve/debug program errors.
- Knowledge and ability to apply OOD (Java, HTML, XML, Java Script, and Patterns) and impact to the application development process.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (preferably Scrum).
- Knowledge of database design and data structure libraries,(e.g., Immutable.js).
- Understanding of web services (REST & SOAP).
- Guide team development efforts towards successful (high quality, on time) project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Review the code of other developers.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile business applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems