Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Risk Management and Compliance Solutions Technology practice, within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
Our team helps business leaders drive effective governance, risk and compliance programmes through our controls testing and monitoring solutions. As a part of the team, you’ll help combine advance data analysis and leading technology tools to offer our clients a sustainable yet high quality and efficient approach to managing their compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- SAP HANA Studio: Experience with XSA and XSC Modeling, database design and Data Provisioning Techniques, Data Replication Techniques.
- SAP HANA SQL scripting for Procedures, Views, Table Functions, etc.
- SDI to create and execute Flow Graphs.
- Data provisioning / ETL in HANA using any of the integration technologies.
- Able to communicate design elements to the Reporting frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills.
Good to have:
- Tableau development.
- Business process Knowledge of P2P/OTC/RTR.
- Experience in Database Performance Tuning which includes Optimizing HANA Views, SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and Troubleshooting using Plan Viz.
- Knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) using tools like Git, Azure DevOps etc.
- Delivered projects using Agile methodology.
- Hands-on experience in Python/Java scripting.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date