Experience- 2 - 8 years of experience
Skills Required- Python, SQL, Data Structures, RESTful APIs, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda
Propellor is a B2B SaaS Platform aimed at bringing Marketing Analytics and other Business Workflows ecosystem to the Cloud ecosystem. Propellor provides access to a powerful and fast computing on AWS that helps Marketers and Business Decision makers view and take decisions on a real-time basis. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
- Develop & maintain APIs, libraries and frameworks
- Improve the performance and reliability of our services including databases, CI/CD pipeline, web services, and other integrations
- Monitor and scale our platform and cloud infrastructure to suit client needs
- Collaborate with other teams on security, automation, and internal tools
- Evaluate and develop new tools and technologies that can help achieve company-level goals
Required Candidate profile
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 3 -8 years of experience in Platform/Product Engineering & Development.
- Should have good knowledge of backend Technologies in Python 3.6+
- Should have worked with Databases like Mysql, monogdb etc.
- Should have working experience in cloud environment.
- Experience in developing RESTful endpoints or other SOA endpoints
- Understands basic algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices
- Curious about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers
- Experience with development of scalable and distributed Python services
- Expertise on AWS cloud and working on Lambda functions is preferred
- Experience working in an event-driven environment is preferable
- Good problem-solving skills