Propel is a Digital Business Design firm that:
Helps organization's transition to the digital future
Adopts a design-led approach to technology solutions
Cares about internal and external customers
Be a part of a rapidly growing firm that loves deep diving into technology and come up with amazing solutions!
We solve problems
Fundamentally, we’re problem solvers. We care as much about business problems as we do about technology - that empathy gives us our edge. You could say it’s our secret sauce. We firmly believe in making lives easier for our customers using our skill sets. And we know that this is possible only with the right team.
Help businesses transform
Businesses play a big role in shaping markets as well as the society. We appreciate this viscerally and see ourselves playing an invisible but important role in helping businesses cope and transform to serve emerging needs. We are passionate, take our work very seriously and would love to have like-minded people on our team.
Role Name / Role Title
Trainee - Digital Analyst
Fresher - 2023 batch pass-out
1. Strong programming skills
2. Analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
Criteria or Degree
Open to all specializations with 60 % - No standing arrears
Aptitude Test > Programming Test > Final Interview
- Begins with 6 months of training/Internship period, followed by 24months of mandatory period of service (No sign-in bond required)
- Knowledge of the common application/web security and OWASP vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of the encryption algorithms to protect sensitive information.Knowledge of PII, PCI, HIPPA, and GDPR compliance and how to implement.
- Understanding of security breaches of data-in-transit and data-at-rest and knowledge in implementation for both.
- Knowledge/Aware of finding the vulnerabilities of the third-party components/libraries used in the application and remediating vulnerabilities.