As a senior .NET developer, the candidate will be responsible to develop solutions using languages and technologies of the .NET framework in collaboration with offshore team and onsite team / client, primarily in Financial Services domain.
- Demonstrate expertise in Object-Oriented design and analysis.
- Use best practices of .NET stack.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET languages (C# .NET).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing system
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Serve as an expert on application and provide technical support
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues; identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
- Maintains direct knowledge of and applies all applications maintenance technical processes, procedures, and quality standards
Technical Skills :
- In depth knowledge on .NET stack and best practices.
- Angular, .NET Web, .NET App tier, SQL Server, SSIS Development, SSRS Development, CSS, Teamcity, Octopus, Nuget.
- Minimum 4 to 6 Years of total experience required. (7-8 for senior role)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Efficient in use of agile/scrum methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies.
- Proficient in software and solution delivery lifecycle.
- Proficient in building web-based applications.
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.