Roles and Responsibilities
Process Point Technologies Corporation (www.pptcorporation.com), a niche business and technology consulting company, currently looking for Practice Head for SailPoint Identity consulting practice.
- Overall lead for PPTs Security competency and drive strategies to grow the business.
- Responsible for developing SailPoint Identity Management competency and support the growth of the competency.
- Provide Technical sales support for the SailPoint opportunities including participating in Sales meetings with prospecting customers and provide product demos.
- Provide Pre-sales support in proposals and customer presentations.
- Responsible for customer projects delivery including providing customer advisory for best practices for SailPoint implementation, solution Architecture and implementation of SailPoint Applications including Identity management, Role Management, Access Policies, Access Management, Compliance and Access Insights and provide recommendations to solve customer problems.
- Manage the skill matrix of resources within the competency and hire resources in the gap areas as well as provide training to resources where needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Multi-platform experience in Identity Management, Access Management and Identity Governance and Administrations across industry leading security platforms such as SailPoint, OKTA, ForgeRock, Ping, Oracle, Hitachi, IBM etc.
- Hands-on experience with SailPoint IdentityNow and Sailpoint IIQ applications is required. Any experience with SailPoint FAM is a plus.
- SailPoint Identity IdentityNow / Identity IQ certification is preferred.
- Should have in-depth knowledge on the concepts of Sailpoint architecture, Identity cubes, LCM, workflows, feed processing, account aggregations etc.
- Development knowledge on building custom connectors, WFs in Sailpoint.
- Should have good understanding of user identity management and lifecycle management.
- Experience in connectors for Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, ServiceNow, Service Desk Manager, Azure AD / AD, Cloud Applications
- Hands-on experience in managing Sailpoint governance which includes various certifications, setting up of regular campaigns and SODs.
- Experience in regulatory and compliance requirements of NIST standards and industry specific compliance standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPPA, GDPR, CCPA, FISMA, SOX,
- Experience implementing and SSO using federation by SAML, OAuth.
- Any experience with PAM platforms such as CyberArk and Beyond Trust is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
As per company policies and Performance TargetsFound this job inappropriate? Report to us