Prismfly is a consultancy specializing in conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy for ecommerce brands. We pair strategy with best-in-class design and development to create leading digital experiences. We work with top-tier brands and software partners. The team is made of humble experts, each with a strong desire to continually learn and grow.
Come join our fast-growing team! We are seeking to hire a UI/UX Designer who can create aesthetic and intuitive digital experiences in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback.
- Optimize the existing user interface designs.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock ups.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Effectively collaborate with Engineering and Management Teams.
- Ability to understand and improve based on feedback from data, development and CRO team and/or client feedback.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Proven years of experience as UI/UX Designer as demonstrated by a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Excellent communication skills and effectively articulate ideas and suggestions.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Experience with Shopify and other eCommerce Platform is an advantage.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Full ecommerce site redesign
- New ecommerce site feature research and design
- Develop multiple versions of a feature for A/B testing
- Detailing functionality, animations or expected behavior for developers
- Creating clickable prototypes to share with clients or internally