We are seeking experienced individuals in the field of Public Relations with the following attributes:
- Ability to pitch stories for larger feature placements
- Be responsible for implementing on-going public relations strategies for assigned accounts
- Continuously maintaining relationship with a range of senior media people- including lifestyle, electronics (TV and radio) and industry specific media
- Generate creative ideas to gain media attention
- Plan and manage media events including press conferences and media round tables
- Successfully manage and maintain client relationships, including writing reports/proposals and being able to communicate daily.
- Ability to compile press releases and other content for media distribution.
- Minimum 5-6 years related experience in Public Relations, with at least 3 years work in an established PR Agency.
- Proven experience of working with traditional, electronic, online and social media.
- With established media relationships at senior levels.
- Strategic thinker with an eye for results-oriented PR campaigns
- Strong writing, communication and research skills- including content creation/ editing.
- Ability to travel in India and overseas- including leading media familiarization trips overseas .
- Experience of working on Microsoft