Company Profile :
- At Premier Nutraceuticals Pvt Ltd (PNPL) we are driven by one Passion, bound by one Mission and guided by one Vision to be different.
- Premier Nutraceuticals became the first pharma marketing driven company to enter the Indian market with nutraceutical products exclusively on February 18, 2003.
- Premier Nutraceuticals today is an aggressive organization involved in the marketing as well as manufacturing of nutraceutical products. We create an exclusive range of products backed up with international technical know-how for the benefit of the Indian patients.
Website : www.pnpl.co.in
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Deliverables :
- To effectively communicate/design communication material for product benefits to all the relevant stakeholders in the value chain
- To prepare, present and implement marketing business plan
- To provide strategic product direction & to create and execute product tactical plans aligned with strategy within specified time frames via the sales force and to measure quantitatively and qualitatively thereafter. Track and monitor the progress on monthly basis.
- Maintain key customer and opinion leader contact to maximize product performance in the respective therapeutic fields and support current and future objectives.
- To maintain & improve product knowledge of the sales force and to continually update knowledge on the product, competitors and therapeutic area
- To achieve targets for sales, grow market share, profit contribution and market penetration for all assigned products
- To monitor for and control allocated promotional expenditure for the products
- Responsible for overseeing market surveys/research and sales trend reviews while effectively utilizing available market intelligence tools to identify purchase patterns, sales performance and market dynamics
- Regular fieldwork with representatives, monitoring marketing plans, identifying opportunities and gaining market intelligence
Role Requirements :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc./B Pharma with MBA/PGDM-Marketing
- Pharma/Science Graduate with MBA
- 3-5 years experience of handling product portfolio
Also, having field sales experience is an advantage
Location : Andheri- Mumbai
- Please note that candidates from Pharmaceutical Industry only apply.