The Salesforce Developer will work with the members of the team to develop efficient and scalable solutions, with the ability to work independently as required. Our team manages multiple parallel projects with short- and long-term deadlines, supporting the company worldwide as we integrate the remaining parts of the business to the Salesforce Lightning platform to meet company goals.
- Designing, coding, and implementing customized Salesforce solutions.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing application functionality, stability and scalability.
- Mentoring team members.
- Salesforce Developer I certification.
- 2-5 years of development experience, including SOQL, SOSL search.
- Apex object-oriented programming, test class development and automation.
- Advanced Salesforce Administration including declarative automation.
- Salesforce triggers, batch processing, scheduled jobs, integrations, APIs.
- Visualforce pages and Lightning web components.
- Salesforce Developer II certification preferred.
- Salesforce CPQ experience a plus.
- Docusign, Conga experience a plus.
- Salesforce Communities experience a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and integrated apps a plus.