We are looking for QA Engineer / Testing Engineer for a leading game development company situated in Chennai, India. It has a B2B gaming platform and game provider, and focuses on delivering innovative and modern gaming products. The products comprises of games, platforms and services.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer / Testing Engineer:
At least 3 to 9 years’ experience of Manual Testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (Design test plan and Test Strategy).
- Gaming industry experience is a plus.
- Prepare Test Cases, Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Data’s and Executing Test Case.
- Execute the Test Cases and Analyze Results.
- Report bugs and Error to development teams.
- Experience in Load testing and Regression testing.
- Ability to complete ETE development / Testing cycles in agile framework, e.g. Jira, Jenkins and Agile.
- Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in Automation would be a bonus.
- Experience in web API/REST API testing.
- Exposure to API testing HTTP client like Postman/Insomnia. [Knowledge about HTTP Status Code].
- Experience in testing both Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Prepare reports and collaborate with the onsite development.
- Track Quality Assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, Evaluation of problems, potential solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹1,200,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- QA/Testing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19