Key Responsibilities :
- Developing and delivering the organization's internal communication & employee engagement strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement & thus promote employee advocacy.
- Driving the creation of an employee brand and a more consistent 'look and feel' for Tech First organization
- This will entail providing editing, proofreading, and designing support for internal teams to drive campaigns and business communication.
- You will also be required to play the role of a communication consultant for the leadership and other departments, and advise them on best practices.
- Own various channels of communication from our internal social networking / collaboration tools and regular e-newsletter to employee surveys, reward & recognition programs and events - and take a central role in several other employee engagement initiatives.
- Partner with HRBP's, Business leaders, Employer Branding team to drive collaborative, integrated, inspirational communications around employer branding that help retain existing employees
- A part of this role will also include working on creating copies for social media and digital medium activities.
- Use tools as appropriate to maximize Angel One's internal communication effectiveness and ensures consistent messaging, branding, imagery and identity
- Initiate and implement innovative Fun, Team building and collaborative initiatives that helps improve the eNPS, Employee Engagement & Communication Index
- Create & Deliver end-to- end employee engagement plans and activities to engage employees
- Creating & driving internal communities and Employee advocacy programs & initiatives
- Developing internal engagement surveys and ensuring effective administration of the survey. Post survey analytics presentation of survey results while chalking out an action plan to improve engagement.
- Ideate and execute fun & meaningful engagement activities for different business units.
- Ideate and own org level engagement programs, cultural celebrations etc. end-end
- Drive survey participation and execution of GPTW project
Education MBA - HR
Desired Experience :
- Project management skills & planning
- Proven experience conducting Virtual events
- Experience with in person and Hybrid events
- Innovative & out of the Box thinking for IC and engagement
- Experience in setting up & driving employee engagement platforms (e.g. XOXO day, Qualtrics, Slack)
- Previous internal communication roles or editorial roles with a focus on employer branding.
- Email communication skills
- Excellent writing skills, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Excellent speaking skills, hosting events,
- Ability to ghost-write, blogs and articles, social posts
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times