Roles and responsibilities and expected challenges :
1. Understand and manage the flow of installs and customer acquisition on App across the various channels.
2. Establish growth and customer acquisition metrics (LTV, CAC across different segments)
3. Work with the Marketing Team to create and implement aggressive user acquisition campaigns on various channels like Google Adwords, Affle, InMobi, Facebook Adverts, etc.
4. Optimize the channels by testing various campaign ideas, reporting & dashboarding results.
5. Analyze new market trends in performance marketing and create an action plan to put them into execution.
6. Implement Retention & Reactivation based campaigns to improve lower funnel conversions.
7. Work with agencies to drive sustainable growth. Collaborate with internal teams like creative, product, tech and more, to drive growth.
8. Drive reporting of the key vitals of the campaigns.
9. Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation
Expectation from the candidate :
- 3-4 years of Digital Marketing experience
- A data-driven approach to marketing
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Should have good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to drive both strategy and ground execution
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Model attribution settings to suit the business best
Functional Competencies :
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing
- Deep understanding of Google Adwords (UAC is a must), Facebook Adverts & Google Firebase
- Working knowledge of platforms like Affle, InMobi, OutBrain, etc, is a plus
- Basic understanding of the attribution modeling of users
- SQL Knowledge is a Plus