- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orienting new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance
- Conducts background checks and employee eligibility verifications
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in IT recruitment or HR Executive/Generalist profile
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bodakdev Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)