We are seeking a Security Engineer to join the Pluang Engineering team based out of Gurgaon. Pluang provides users with the opportunity to invest in Gold, Cryptocurrencies, Indonesian Stocks, US Stocks, Mutual Funds and other investment products to grow their savings.
We are constantly looking to improve the investment experience and educate users about growth opportunities. In each release, we aim to make pluang more useful for our users and add features to ensure state of the art security & reliability. Our users trust us with their hard-earned money and we take it very seriously. We consistently strive to deliver top-quality.
You will be working with a team of highly-motivated, young & dynamic teams of 70+ engineers.
- Work collaboratively & proactively with software engineering verticals to define application, infrastructure and deployment requirements from a security standpoint
- Participate in architecture discussions to recommend security best practices during design stages
- Maintain a vulnerability management program and carry out assessments to uncover security risks across applications, public cloud, data systems etc
- Design and develop solutions for automating security processes to reduce manual effort and mundane tasks
- Design & implement solutions around perimeter security (WAF, Bot Mitigation), application security (SAST, DAST), cloud security, threat detection & response etc
- Support compliance / regulatory requirements and audits
- Work with third parties and partners to enhance information security governance, compliance & projects as required
Must have experience/skills:
- Hands-on experience with ethical hacking & countermeasures
- Proven experience in using open-source technology for security
- Exposure to public cloud environments (AWS, GCP) & their security controls
- Knowledge & hands-on experience with Linux operating systems
- Working experience in scripting languages such as Python/shell scripting
Good to have experience/skills:
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in implementing SAST / DAST technologies
- Experience in implementing security monitoring & log analysis solutions such as ELK
- Experience in perimeter security technologies like WAF, IPS / IDS
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation. So, come build your dream with us.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by a learning and development program, regular performance assessment, and teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pluang Company Overview
Empower millennials to achieve financial freedom through a diversified range of simple investment options
At pluang, it is our dream to provide access to all financial product and investment options in a simple and easy way. We believe that people from any background should be able to access the market of financial products.
Supported by robust technology, pluang empowers you to achieve future financial freedom. Our user-friendly application helps you to do financial investments with a very low budget but high return.
Pluang is affiliated with PG Berjangka which has a trading license from Bappebti.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us