01) To ensure that the production department is running smoothly.
02) To improve the productivity from time to time.
03) To ensure all products meets both buyers in an international standard.
04) To ensure all production personnel are properly allocated to their respective job function.
05) To ensure all product documentation are carried out.
06) To counter sign all product documentation and submit to Factory Manager or General Manager daily.
07) To check and approve daily overtime forms.
08) To conduct training for production personnel from time to time.
09) To in charge of Factory House keeping.
10) To liaise with packing, QA, marketing departments to ensure shipments schedules are met.
11) To liaise with maintenance department for smooth operation of machineries.
12) To report any production major quality problem to Top Management.
13) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
14) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month