- Manage day to day operation of the Accounts Payables (Invoice Processing) department. Responsible for departmental functions such as timely & accurate vendor Invoice processing, account reconciliations, general ledger entries, AP related management reporting, tax compliance and corresponding internal controls.
- Complete processing on daily basis according to department KPI’s and SLA’s. Periodic preparation of metrics over the Accounts Payable (Invoice Processing) function to communicate its efficiency and effectiveness
- Timely revertal’s on queries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Support on ensuring tax compliances, timely feedback for GST credits and complete control on applicability of appropriate tax deductions
- Continually assess opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Accounts Payable (Invoice Processing) department and the level of services provided to internal and external clients (vendors).
- Participate in Governance calls on regular basis
- Participate as a leader in the development of action plans related to the crucial metric - Day’s Payable Outstanding.
- Maintain team’s work engagement by providing on-site guidance and timely identification and remediation of training gaps
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business units/sites.
- Oversee the processing team’s communications and interactions with business units/sites to ensure effective and appropriate communication occurs as required.
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with company policies and applicable regulations.
- Review and evaluate system tools and work flows to ensure a productive work environment while looking to enhance the degree of transaction automation to allow time for analytical efforts
- Oversee both external and internal audit information gathering and reporting.
- Hire, train and manage the AP team. Develop and maintain a strong team environment and build strong competencies in the team.
- Ensure that team members succeed and advance within career structure.
- Work with other functions as necessary, including, but not limited to, Supply Chain and Receiving to resolve invoice discrepancies timely
- Develop appropriate analysis related to Accounts Payable Accruals.
Responsible to maintain department’s spending and budgets.
Relevant post qualification work-experience of 8-10 years mainly in Shared Services or a large 3rd BPO or Manufacturing Industry environment managing large teams.
- In-depth understanding of the ‘Procure to pay’ value stream with relevant experience in management of end to end Accounts payable process on work flow based tool providing complete visibility on invoice value cycle
- Knowledge of working on SAP a must
- Excellent decision making skills in a fast paced environment based on analytics
- Attention to detail, effective management and interpersonal skills, professionalism, positive attitude and a willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication in english
- Leadership and Team building skills.
- Experience in handling functional Training for the Payables team.
- Strong exposure in creating a high performance-driven culture, employee engagement & customer centricity
- Good understanding of functioning of other departments & how AP function needs to interface with these departments.
- Adept in process mapping & documentation.
- Experienced in redesigning optimal processes (with necessary controls built in) and handling projects.
- Experience working in a KPI-metrics environment and managing employees in this fashion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Work Locations: Kurla Project : Piramal Agastya, PRL Agastya Pvt Ltd., LBS Marg, Kamani Junction, Near Phoenix Mall, Kurla (West) Mumbai 400070,,,,,,
Job: Shared Services
Organization: Corporate SubDiv
Job Posting: 14-Oct-2021, 2:58:57 AM