Chief Manager Marketing (Category Lead)
BUSINESS : Piramal Consumer Products Division
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
LOCATION : Kurla, Mumbai
JOB OVERVIEW :
- The incumbent in this role is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans to address brand requirements, leading and generating consumer insights, managing the communication strategy, monitoring the key brand parameters to ensure better planning and driving digital campaigns/activations for the brand, generating consumer insights for new product development.
KEY STAKEHOLDERS : INTERNAL - R&D team, Analytics team and PR team
KEY STAKEHOLDERS : EXTERNAL - Media, Trade Activation, Innovation, market research, customers
REPORTING STRUCTURE : GM Marketing
QUALIFICATION : MBA in Marketing (Premium Institute preferred)
- 8 to 12 years of total work experience in OTC/fmcg sector
- Should have exposure to NPD, activations, media planning, digital Campaigns
- Should have exposure to consumer Communications
- Analytical skills
- Leadership and planning ability
- Communication and presentation skills
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
Drive Key Business Agenda :
- Plan & deliver business objectives for the brand(s) assigned Monthly & Annual BTL/ ATL input Planning & Monitoring
- Regular Monitoring of the brand key parameters and off take trends to ensure better planning
- Sales & Collection target achievement brand-wise / product-wise in accordance with Business Plan to achieve Business Targets & Management Goals.
Market Share Target : Equal focus on products & brands across branches in respective zone for achievement of growth targets as per business plan and Market Share objectives set for the Zone. Monitoring and tracking sales/Market Share trends and formulation of schemes/promotions and other strategiesDevelop and implement Marketing plans :
- Develop & implement marketing plans which addresses brand requirements - short term & long term Develop and implement the communication strategy for the brand.
- Conceptualize & implement 360- marketing programs.
- Handling (Advertisement, media, research, activation) agencies for timely execution of task given and ensure compliances and metrics.
- Driving Digital campaigns/activations for the brand
- Interface with internal stakeholders, supply chain, packaging, finance, legal, technical & customer complaint cell to ensure smooth functioning.
- Visual Merchandising: Effective execution of ATL&BTL activities, product display support.Generate Market Insights :
- Lead & generate MIS on brand(s) assigned, category, competition and trade at regular intervals so as to result in effective brand management.
- Lead and generate strong consumer insights for NPD and powerful communication of the brand. Market intelligence and continuous follow up of competitor activities, Co-ordinate with Regional Sales Manager to understand brand performance and provide support to meet respective targets.People Management and Development :
- Lead, recruit, grow and retain high-caliber talent to build competent teams.
- Empower team members to move across existing opportunities and take on responsibilities independentlyFound this job inappropriate? Report to us