Pinnacle Solutions We are a 10+ years old, established talent acquisition and executive search firm, having served 50+ clients across 3 continents & economies of scale - bootstrapped start-ups, growth phase firms and unicorns. We are at the forefront of emerging trends & our team comprises of some of the best recruiters, who've worked across the world.
About the role:
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Recognize and strive to meet client's hiring needs
- Create and implement recruiting strategies
- Create and post job advertisements
- Search for potential candidates using hiring databases and social media
- Assess applications and resumes
- Screen applicants before the interviewing process
- Match applicants to job positions
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Previous experience working in human resources.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
PS: Currently we are working from home until the situation gets better and we decide to open the office.