Chief Risk Officer - Leading Bank
Leading Banking client of Pinnacle, is looking forward to hiring for a Chief Risk Officer for the consumer lending side of the business.
Location : Delhi NCR
Role : VP/Sr. VP Risk
Relevant work experience required : 15-20 years having worked in leading banks, NBFC's or Fintech firms.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations and prudential limits
- Being Strategist to Provide risk leadership in determining the organisation's strategy, incorporating strategic risk perspectives, risk appetite, and risk tolerance to optimize performance
- Provide Risk domain expertise and inputs in Board/ Management Discussions.
- Steward the organisation through oversight and governance of the risk management framework. Provide Risk related expertise and knowledge to team for growth and effective management of Enterprise Risks
- Articulate and represent Bank to Regulatory and other parties
- Operationalise and manage the risk management framework including risk management function, risk methodologies, risk reporting/measurement, infrastructure, talent and technology
- Acting as Catalyst to Influence behaviours for building risk awareness culture across the organisation and a risk based approach for decision making.