- Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us like an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer / business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as a proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
- We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
You will be responsible for:
- Own the content marketing program and leads generated from the program.
- Own Content creation pipeline and content strategy.
- Own the execution of the content marketing program. Program Manage development of engaging content for Blogs, Whitepapers, How-to's, Videos, Website, Podcasts to help customers understand the Phyllo Platform.
- Own promotion of the content marketing program initially through organic channels and then through the paid channels.
- Research industry trends, reports and keywords to talk about interesting topics in the industry.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product Teams to design content briefs.
- Test and optimise messaging, copy and creatives for website, blog, and other mediums of content.
- Improve website performance focusing on keywords and creating SEO-friendly content.
- You will be responsible for owning the leads coming from the content marketing program and the subsequent monthly, quarterly and annual targets associated with it.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organization:
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-4 years of experience for running successful content marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience in selling to a tech or product management audience
- Any experience in the API / Developer Tool company is an added advantage
- Any experience with creator economy, either as a creator or marketing to creators is an added advantage
- Demonstrated creative thinking to come up with interesting campaign ideas by understanding of customers and their behavior
- Experience in integrating content marketing campaigns with CRM
What we offer:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.