Site Planning Designer
Job Posting Description
Effective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation.Montana employees are currently excluded from this requirement at this time.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Philips North America Monitoring & Analytics (MA) Sales and Service departments by utilizing your computer-aided drafting (CAD) expertise to produce layouts and drawings of medical facilities.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Using various computer applications to produce layouts and drawings of medical facilities, showing equipment in appropriate locations, as well as electrical and support requirements.
- Translating verbal and/or written instructions into drawings of medical equipment to be used for architectural layouts and site planning information.
- Performing various forms of site planning technical support, including answering questions from the field relative to drawings, site planning specifications, site research, or product research.
- Participating in selected field projects to gain insight into equipment installation and use, resulting in an improved understanding of drawing preparation.
- Meeting qualitative and quantitative goals for drawing requests.
- Bachelor of the Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree preferred- preferably related to engineering, architecture, business or associated college degree completed through a technical school program
- Advanced AutoCAD is required
- Revit and Microsoft Excel experience advanced
- Windows applications and operating systems
- Microsoft Excel and Visio experience strongly preferred
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical specifications and plans while taking ownershoip
- Ability to demonstrate accountability and ownership of completed work
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about our business .
• Discover our rich and exciting history .
• Learn more about our purpose .
If you're interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here .#LI-PH1#LI-Remote
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us