Sales, Point of Care Ultrasound Account Manager (Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas)
Effective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Montana employees are currently excluded from this requirement at this time.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers' needs. It's what inspires us to create meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when it matters most.
The world and our customers' needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That's why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips' purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you'll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Atlanta, GA.
You are responsible for
You are part of
- Focus on Ultrasound Point of Care market both in and out of hospital.
- Develop sales plans for assigned territories, develop strategies, and execute activities in support of sales goals for Point of Care Ultrasound.
- Identify key sales and growth opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Maintain and develop key physician Luminaries within territory.
- Attend various trade shows and conferences within region and North America.
- Coordinate sales process in alignment with CV and GI account managers. While maintaining customer satisfaction and orchestrating internal resources in support of the sale. Implement and attend local and regional trade shows.
- Work closely with the product application specialist coordinating product demonstrations. Strong teamwork with the product application specialist.
- Develop and execute demonstrations of Philips Healthcare products.
- Understands customer requirements and provides solutions, including product, education, service and financing, in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Negotiate Solutions and Close Deals
- Negotiate solutions and closes deals by reaching agreements to mutual satisfaction of Customers and Philips.
- Maintain constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtains clean orders at the best possible price.
- Collaborate with marketing to provide insight into customer needs, trends, win/loss reasons, future product goals, and participate in Field Advisory Teams as needed.
- Be an integral part of a new channel and team for Point of Care Ultrasound sharing best practices and collaborating with traditional Ultrasound teams in GI and CV.
The Point of Care Ultrasound Account Manager is the key interface between Philips and its customers. You will represent Philips' products and services to the customer while consulting to provide total solutions for their needs. The Account Manager (AM) will collaborate with the following Philips Healthcare sales teams to drive sales and awareness: Ultrasound GI, Ultrasound CV.
The Point of Care AM will report to the National Sales Manager for Ultrasound Point of Care. This is a sales channel that will require knowledgeable and experienced salespeople to drive new Point of Care technology into multiple markets in and out of the hospital.To succeed in this role, you'll need a customer-first attitude and the following
In return, we offer you
- 3+ years of commissioned field sales experience with demonstrable history of quota achievement with medical capital equipment.
- Experience selling into capital equipment (preferably in Point of Care Ultrasound).
- Strong interpersonal/networking skills.
- Financial selling skills, ability to develop and implement sales strategy in transactional sales environment.
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business or clinical Medical capital equipment sales experience required with imaging sales experience plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced, highly transactional medical sales environment, with the ability to bring a new product to market.
- Clinical experience a plus but not required.
- Travel requirement up to 70%
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities. Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it's like working at Philips , read stories from our employee blog , find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions .
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us