We are seeking a Cloud Architect with experience in both AWS and Azure to collaborate with customers and participate in both pre-and post-sales deployment efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience and own the technical customer engagement including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects, and deployment. The ideal candidate has experience in customer-facing roles and success leading the deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
- Collaborate with customers to understand business requirements and design cloud-based architectures that meet those needs. Conduct Architect Design Sessions with customers.
- Develop and implement cloud-based solutions that are scalable, reliable, and secure in both AWS and Azure.
- Work with project managers and software developers to ensure cloud-based solutions are delivered on time and within budget.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud-based solutions in both AWS and Azure.
- Understand cloud governance technologies for cost management and control, as well as modern
- DevOps practices include automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity, and access control, & security solutions.
- Work with customers on modernizing their existing applications and infrastructure in both AWS and Azure environments.
- Build Cloud Practice Team, Frameworks, Standard Methodologies & Solutions that can be reused for multiple customers across industrial segments
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Experience: 10-15 years
- At least 5 years of experience in architecture, design implementation, and/or support of distributed applications designed to run in the cloud or across hybrid cloud and on-premises environments in both AWS and Azure.
- Experience in consultative sales, design, and deployment of projects is strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of cloud virtualization, storage, and networking in both AWS and Azure.
- Deep understanding of cloud-based Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practices in both AWS and Azure.
- Knowledge of common database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends in both AWS and Azure.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Certifications in either AWS or Azure cloud computing are a plus.
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software & services company is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The Cloud Architect may be required to perform other related duties as requested by management.