Performance Marketing Manager
- Were looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
- We are looking for someone who has done content marketing & link building at scale and can bring strong traction through multiple channels.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop state-of-the-art digital marketing strategies for demand generation and customer engagement across platforms with a focus on business impact
- Create, communicate and execute an effective strategy that will significantly increase SEO rankings and organic search traffic.
- Identify strategic opportunities and prioritize them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance between short-term and long-term performance.
- Create a fraud-proof and effective link-building strategy.
- Create a framework to drive SEO best practices, audit performance, identify issues and analyze impact external changes (eg. search engine algorithm, competitor)
- Create and Implement link building campaigns in coordination with our SEO & business goals (Need On hand experience with Guest Blogging, SBM, Directories, Article Submission, etc)
- Use SEM (Adwords, Facebook/ LinkedIn Ads etc.) and SEO (Google ranking, Quora, Backlinks and Blog etc.) to increase brand visibility & achieve business objectives.
- Have up-to-date knowledge about Facebooks Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Google AdWords, and any emerging ad platforms on social media.
- Develop platform-wise digital marketing campaigns and content plans
- Implement engaging copy & content and develop optimal posting schedules
- Manage Social Media Communities across different platforms including Quora, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
Key Skills :
- Expert understanding of all marketing platforms and proficiency to pick up new trends in digital marketing
- Deep understanding of analytics tools, insight generation and attribution models best aligned with the channel strategy
- Expert user of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools and at least one market-leading tool for tracking user activity on websites and mobile apps for SEO.
- Experienced troubleshooter with high proficiency in relevant diagnostic tools.
- Ability to understand business objectives and break them down into targets achievable through digital marketing.
- Ability to think through the user journeys and optimize communication on all touchpoints
- Excellent analytical skills and in-depth knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Should have a relevant industry experience of 4+ years
- Should have previous hands-on experience on Google marketing tools.