What’s This Position All About?
Are you obsessed with the idea of helping clients improve their digital presence? Love to grow your hands-on experience helping clients with everything from strategy to implementation and beyond? Ready to join a fun, supportive and collaborative team? Look no further! Perfect Search has all the tools and technology you will need to succeed.
The SEO Analyst will work with our existing SEO team to provide strategic SEO services for our clients. You will manage day-to-day SEO strategy creation and execution for an assignment of SEO campaigns. The ideal candidate should have strong verbal and written communication as everyone in our organization is client-facing. A positive attitude and the desire to go above and beyond for our clients and internal teammates is a must.
SEO Success metrics are based on overall growth in visibility, traffic, rankings, and conversions. The ideal candidate should be comfortable analyzing, creating, and presenting SEO strategies based on the data in our reports. The SEO Analyst will be required to present strategic SEO recommendations and detailed reports to clients on a monthly basis.
Perfect Search Media is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and core values dedicated to providing an inclusive work environment for all.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform duties and tasks as the dedicated analyst and point of contact for multiple SEO clients
- Understand client objectives/goals and identify campaign optimization & expansion opportunities
- Identify, create, test, and manage goal tracking efforts
- Perform site health audits and recommendations for improvement
- Provide A/B testing strategy & recommendations
- Edit and optimize websites to improve UX, efficiencies, and conversion
- Implement various SEO tasks onto client CMS platforms
- Analyze Google Analytics and Search Console metrics and discern findings
- Create monthly reports with analysis of performance & recommendations to improve
- Communicate via email, Slack, and or video conferencing with clients
- Foster and develop positive, long-term relationships with our clients and work to retain and grow clients year over year
- Stay up to date on the latest SEO + digital marketing trends, tools, and best practices
- Contribute to company (and occasionally client) blog(s) and internal marketing strategy
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ years of experience managing SEO campaigns for multiple clients is preferred but not required
- Technical SEO knowledge and site migration experience is a plus
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Shopify, Craft, etc.) and other SEO tools
- Google Analytics Certification (current) preferred
- Moderate or advanced Microsoft Office + Google Workspace experience
- Ability to generate comprehensive and cohesive marketing strategies
- Ability to think critically and collaborate effectively with others
- Strong time management & organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly adapt and utilize tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment