Senior Manager - Role Governance and Compliance
We are looking for a Senior Expert in Governance and Compliance for one of the leading Telecom giant.
You will be a part of Global Governance & Compliance (RGC) Team governing role design and user access management controls.
This role plays a critical role in development and management of the compliance to the user access related policies. You will be responsible to manage the compliance team and will ensure that all the SOX controls are performed and that all SLAs are met.
To fit the bill you must have :
- Detailed understanding of SAP Authorizations
- Expertise in maintaining GRC Rule Set at permission level
- Experience of maintaining and assigned mitigation controls within SAP GRC Access Controls
- The ability to translate access risks into SAP transaction and permission settings
- Experienced in GRC Process control.
- Worked on GRC automation initiatives
- Working knowledge on Access Violation Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of SAP authorizations
- Detailed knowledge of SAP GRC preferably with SAP Certification
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Ability to work under time pressure
You will be responsible for :
- Governance reviews of role designs prior to finalizing the proposed updated
- Governance reviews of user access requests prior to assigning the access
- Defining and maintaining updates to the GRC rule set
- Ensuring completeness of the rule set
- Documenting and assigning mitigations
- Maintaining fire fighter master data
- Ensuring fire fighter control completeness
- Monitoring access violations and define remediation plans
- Approve updates to the GRC Rule Set configuration
- Manage the compliance roadmap