We are looking for a content writer to join our marketing team. The candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, editing, and publishing high-quality and compelling B2B content in order to generate demand for our product. The ideal candidate should have experience in creating enterprise-level content.
- Create a comprehensive content calendar and manage the timely delivery of content across multiple channels.
- Develop compelling content in the form of blogs, ebooks, white papers and short-form content like a social copy, ad copy, emails, video scripts, website messages
- Help outbound team with email copywriting
- Develop guidelines for blogs & collaborate with other brands to publish high-quality content
- Write press releases and guest blogs
- Collaborate with the leadership team, sales team & product team to ideate and produce high-quality content such as one-pager, customer testimonials, sales decks, etc.
- Plan & co-ordinate webinars & podcast
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 2-5 years of relevant content writing experience, preferably with product marketing teams in SaaS
- Have experience in creating enterprise-level content
- You're obsessive about spelling, punctuation & grammar
- HR domain knowledge is an added advantage
- Are a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment with a strong ability to take ownership with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
- Have exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Are a highly self-motivated individual with creative flair an eye for good design and extreme attention to detail.